Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Home from Romantic Times Convention

Orlando was a blast, but like they say, there is no place like home. Not only did I catch up with friends, but I met wonderful wonderful readers and writers from across the globe.

While I loved the parties, the beautiful cover models, and the fun, I was truly humbled at the book signings. Romance readers rock. I want to thank everyone who stopped by to say hello and thank you for making my convention unforgettable. I'd attended the RT convention in Houston, but at that time I hadn't published with Ellora's Cave, Samhain, or The Wilder Roses. I only had a few stories with a now bankrupt publisher.

So now I've come home tired, but happy and I'm ready to write.

I also wanted to let you know that I have a new story, Wanderlust, coming out this Friday from Samhain Publishing.

Hugs
KyAnn

1 comment:

Minx Malone said...

Wow sounds awesome. I'm so jealous I couldn't go!